The air is clean and sweet smelling, the temperature is warm, but not too humid…… and the crowds are smaller than normal.
Yes…… it’s the season of love! 💖 It’s the best time of year to spend with your lover as you walk around the parks, hand in hand. or just sit and people watch while enjoying that Mickey Bar!.
Spring time is by far the best time of year to be at Walt Disney World! We love being there during the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
The grounds at Epcot are full of beautiful flowers and there are topiaries everywhere.
As Disney says…………….
“Sprouting once again in 2016, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be brimming with special experiences for every age and interest. Festival highlights may include:
- Educational designer presentations
- Themed flower and garden displays where you’ll learn new tips and techniques you can try at home
- Interactive play areas for kids
- Topiary displays of Disney characters
- An energetic concert series featuring live performances of popular hits
With so much to see and do, you can return to the festival again and again… and find something new each time!”
And if it’s great entertainment you want….. you will love the Garden Rocks Concerts at the American Gardens Theater! In 2013 and 2015, we saw the Village People.
Here’s a tentative listing of this years Garden Rocks Concert Series Weekends (Friday-Sunday) acts as of December 29, 2015:
- TBA March 4-6
- Starship Starring Mickey Thomas March 11-13
- Little River Band March 18-20
- TBA March 25-27
- Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone April 1-3
- TBA April 8-10
- Blood Sweat & Tears April 15-17
- TBA April 22-24
- TBA April 29-May 1
- TBA May 6-8
- TBA May 13-15
- TBA May 20-22
- The Spinners May 27-30
We are excited to see one of our favorites…. Blood, Sweat and Tears on our arrival day April 17th. My wife and I are already booked at the Boardwalk Villas, April 17th to 24th.
You can save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels this spring! For stays most nights April 14 – June 11, 2016: