This morning as I was enjoying my coffee, I was thinking about Walt Disney World I started to smile. It was easy remembering all the good times my wife and I had there when it was just the two of us. With that in mind, I thought it was about time to start blogging about it.
You see……. there is more to Walt Disney World than Mickey Mouse and a bunch of Princess’s…… There is a whole entertainment factor just with adults in mind. Yes…. Walt Disney World is a really fun place for adults!
One of the “adult” periods is just around the corner. It’s Epcot’s® International Food and Wine Festival Presented by Chase®. It runs from September 25 – November 16, 2015.
I’ve been a musician my whole life and I really enjoy a good show and as I’ve gotten older, (notice I didn’t say “grown up”) I’ve learned to enjoy great food and wine. It’s chock full of great musical entertainment, delicious foods from around the world….and yes, wine!
I’ve listed the Eat to the Beat Concert schedule below for planning purposes. We always try to plan our trip so we can enjoy some great music. We would really love to be there September 30 for a few days.
2015 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up!
- David Cook – September 25-27, 2015
- Wilson Phillips – September 28-29, 2015
- Christopher Cross – September 30-October 1, 2015
- Starship – October 2-4, 2015
- Smash Mouth – October 5-7, 2015
- The Pointer Sisters – October 8-9, 2015
- 38 Special – October 10-11, 2015
- Rick Springfield – October 12-13, 2015
- Sugar Ray – October 14-16, 2015
- The S.O.S. Band – October 17-18, 2015
- Air Supply – October 19-21, 2015
- Fuel – October 22-23, 2015
- Tiffany – October 24-25, 2015
- Dennis DeYoung – October 26-28, 2015
- Jo Dee Messina – October 29-30, 2015
- Everclear – October 31-November 1, 2015
- Boyz II Men – November 2-4, 2015
- Sister Hazel – November 5-6, 2015
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 7-9, 2015
- Hanson – November 10-12, 2015
- Maxi Priest – November 13-14, 2015
- Chaka Khan – November 15-16, 2015
If you are interested in seeing how much fun you can have without kids….. think “date night on steroids”…….. contact me today for more info and I’d be happy to work up a quote for you and your special someone.
I never charge planning fee’s and you will pay exactly the same amount you’d pay if booking directly with Disney. The only difference is, you will get my full concierge service and experience.
Shoot me and email……. firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get started.